JNTUA B.Tech (R13) 1,2-1,3-1 sems supply RC,CV & PCA Notification-june2016
JNTUA B.Tech r13 1,2-1,3-1 semesters supply exams RC, CV, PCA notification(june2016) released. Here you have an update from JNTUA. JNTUA B.Tech r13 1,2-1,3-1 semesters supply exams RC, CV, PCA notification have been released. The JNTUA have released the notification for the students who want to apply for the RC, CV, PCA. The candidates who are applying for the JNTUA B.tech r13 1,2-1,3-1 RC, CV, PCA can check the related details provided in our site.
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 13.10.2016
•There is no recounting for laboratory external
•The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
•The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
•The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
JNTUA B.tech RC, CRV & PCA Notification Issued For
•B.Tech I Year (R13) Supplementary June 2016 Examinations
•B.Tech 2-1 Semester (R13) Supplementary June 2016 Examinations
•B.Tech 3-1 Semester (R13) Supplementary June 2016 Examinations
Below you can see the link of Official notification JNTUA b.tech r13 1,2-1,3-1 sems RC,CV,PCA notification(june2016)
Now below you have procedures to apply for Recounting(RC), Challenge Valuation(CV), Photo Copy Of Answer scripts(PCA)
Procedure to apply for Recounting and links for the application forms:
1. The Fee for Recounting Rs.100/- per subject.
2. The Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application/requisitions
3. The Student have to take a Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
4.The Students have to register for the Recounting in their respective colleges only.
5. There is no recounting for Lab Marks.
Procedure to apply for Challenge valuation(CV) and links for the application forms:
JNTUA Guidelines of challengevaluation
1. Challenge Valuation has to be applied by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in the form of DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur”.
2. Filled in Application Form.
3. There is no Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
4. The candidate have to submit the above documents at your respective college exam cell
JNTUA Challengevaluation Application Form For B.Tech(CCC)
JNTUA Challengevaluation Application Form For other courses
Procedure to apply for Photocopy of answer Scripts(PCA) and links for the application forms:
JNTUA Guidelines of photocopy of Answerscript
1. The request for photostat copy of the answer script has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with a fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) in the form of DD/SBI Challan/Andhra Bank Challan drawn in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur”.
2. Filled in Application Form.
3. Attach photocopy of hall ticket.
4. The candidate have to submit all the above documents at your respective college exam cell only.
5.The Photocopy of answer script shall be sent to this address [which u had given in application form] by speed post/registered post only
This is the official notification of JNTUA B.tech 1,2-1,3-1 (r13) supply Exams RC, CV, PCA results(june 2016). The Students can check their Official notification about their results in our site. If anyone had any problem, complaints regarding the link you can give your feedback to us through comments and valuable suggestions are also required to us.
share the info to all your friends and others who want to apply, Share the links through the social media to all your friends and classmates and Bookmark our Page for more info and Like our page in the Facebook for more updates and info.