JNTUA MBA/MBA (Finance) & MCA 4 sem regular/supply RC,CV & PCA Notification-June 2016
JNTUA MBA & MCA 4 sem regular/supply exams RC, CV, PCA notification(june2016) released. Here you have an update from JNTUA. JNTUA MBA/MBA(finance) & MCA 4 sem regular/supply exams RC, CV, PCA notification have been released. The JNTUA have released the notification for the students who want to apply for the RC, CV, PCA. The candidates who are applying for the JNTUA MBA & MCA 4sem RC, CV, PCA can check the related details provided in our site.
JNTUA MBA & MCA 4 sem regular & supply exams RC, CRV & PCA Notification Issued For
•MBA IV Semester Regular June/July 2016 Examinations (For 2014 admitted batches only)
•MBA & MBA (Finance) IV Semester Regular & Supplementary June/July 2016 Examinations (For 2012, 2013 & 2014 admitted batches only)
•MCA IV Semester Regular & Supplementary June/July 2016 Examinations (For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 admitted batches only)
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 21.10.2016
•There is no recounting for laboratory external
•The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
•The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
•The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Now below you have procedures to apply for Recounting(RC), Challenge Valuation(CV), Photo Copy Of Answer scripts(PCA)
Procedure to apply for Recounting and links for the application forms:
1. The Fee for Recounting Rs.100/- per subject.
2. The Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application/requisitions
3. The Student have to take a Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on results in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
4.The Students have to register for the Recounting in their respective colleges only.
5. There is no recounting for Lab Marks.
Procedure to apply for Challenge valuation(CV) and links for the application forms:
JNTUA Guidelines of challenge valuation
1. Challenge Valuation has to be applied by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in the form of DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur”.
2. Filled in Application Form.
3. There is no Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
4. The candidate have to submit the above documents at your respective college exam cell
JNTUA Challenge valuation Application Form For B.Pharm(CCC)
JNTUA Challenge valuation Application Form For other courses
Procedure to apply for Photocopy of answer Scripts(PCA) and links for the application forms:
JNTUA Guidelines of photocopy of Answer script
1. The request for photostat copy of the answer script has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with a fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) in the form of DD/SBI Challan/Andhra Bank Challan drawn in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur”.
2. Filled in Application Form.
3. Attach photocopy of hall ticket.
4. The candidate have to submit all the above documents at your respective college exam cell only.
5.The Photocopy of answer script shall be sent to this address [which u had given in application form] by speed post/registered post only
This is the official notification of JNTUA MBA & MCA 4 sem exams RC, CV, PCA results(June 2016). The Students of JNTUA MBA & MCA can check their Official notification about their results in our site. If anyone had any problem, complaints regarding the link you can give your feedback to us through comments and valuable suggestions are also required to us.
share the info to all your friends and others who want to apply, Share the links through the social media to all your friends and classmates and Bookmark our Page for more info and Like our page in the Facebook for more updates and info.