JNTUA PharmD 1st Year Supply Examinations Results (Oct 2016)-Released
JNTUA PharmD Exam Results April 2016. Here you have an update from JNTUA. JNTUA have released JNTUA PharmD 1st Year Supplementary Examination results Oct 2016 . All the students who have been waiting for the Examination results, Now the results are out. The Students who have wrote the PharmD Supply Examinations in the month of Oct 2016 can check their results. Below you have the info of your results and the related details in our site. You can scroll down to check the results.
Below you have the Info for JNTUA PharmD 1st Year Supply Examination results Oct 2016
According to the info from JNTUA, The results of Pharm.D I Year Supplementary October 2016 (For 2015 and prior to 2015 batches only) Examinations are declared. The result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
Click on the below link to Download the Official Notification:
1. Last Date to Apply for RC, CV & PCA : Not Yet Issued
Below You have the Procedure for Applying RC, CV, PCA:
procedure to apply for Recounting:
1. The Fee for Recounting Rs.100/- per subject.
2. The Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application/requisitions
3.The Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
4. The Students need to register for the Recounting in their respective colleges only.
5. There is no recounting for Lab Marks.
Procedure to apply for challenge Valuation:
1. The request for Challenge Valuation has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in the form of DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapuram”.
2. Filled in Application Form
3. There is no Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
4. Submit all the above documents at your college exam cell.
Here below you have Guidelines for Challange valuation
CHALLENGE VALUATION – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The University has decided to implement Challenge Valuation for all the Exams held from May/June 2014 onwards and the “Guidelines and the Application
Form” are available below.
All the Principals and the students are requested to go through the guide lines. The Examination Section will issue notification inviting applications for
Challenge Valuation immediately after the publication of the results.
GUIDELINES FOR CHALLENGE VALUATION
1. A student applying for challenge valuation shall pay a fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in the form of DD drawn in favour of “The
Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur”.
2. The application form for challenge valuation can be downloaded
3. The Challenge valuation shall be carried out by an expert not less than Associate Professor cadre, as per the scheme of valuation supplied by the
examination branch in the presence of the Director of Evaluation. Neither the student nor his parents/representative shall be permitted to be present
during the valuation. However, the photostat copies of the valued answer script (Before revaluation and after revaluation) shall be given to the student.
4. If the increase in the marks after revaluation is equal to or more than 15% of the maximum external marks of that particular examination, 80% of the
challenge valuation fee paid by the student shall be returned to the student and marks obtained after challenge valuation shall be treated as final.
5. If the variation of marks after challenge valuation is less than 15% of the maximum external marks of that particular examination,then the higher of the
original valuation marks and the challenge valuation marks shall be treated as the final marks. In such case no money shall be returned to the student.
6. The examination section shall issue a notification inviting applications for challenge valuation immediately, after the publication of the results.
7. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final.
8.The challenge valuation shall be implemented for all the examinations held from May
Procedure to apply for PhotoCopy of Answer sheets:
1. The request for photostat copy of the answer script has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with a fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) in the form of DD/SBI Challan/Andhra Bank Challan drawn in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur”.
2. Filled in Application Form.
3. Attach photocopy of hall ticket.
4. Submit all the above documents at your respective college exam cell only.
5. The Photocopy of answer script shall be sent to this address [which u had given in application form] by speed post/registered post only.
share the info to all your friends and others students, Share the links through the social media to all your friends and classmates and Bookmark our Page for more info and Like our page university updates the Facebook for more updates and info.