JNTUH M.Tech, M.Pharmacy 1, 2 Sem ReCounting / ReValuation Results(Aug 2016)-Released
JNTUH M.tech 1st sem revaluation results, JNTUH Mtech 2nd sem RC/RV results, JNTUH MPharmacy Recounting/Revaluation results August 2016 are released. Students who have Applied for the Recounting and Revaluation in the Month of August 2016 are released. Below You have the related details of JNTUH M.tech 1st sem revaluation results. You can scroll down to check the details.
Click on the below links to check Your results:
Note : Enter “Hall Ticket Number” in Capital Letters only.
Note : Last Date for Challenge Valuation : 07-01-2017
Procedure To Apply Challenge Valuation:
The students who intend to apply for Challenge Valuation should submit their applications (Through the principal) within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/Revaluation results by paying Rs.10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favor of The Registrar, JNTUH.
1) On receipt of the DD, the photocopy of the answer booklet shall be given to the student.
2) The paper will be evaluated in the presence of the students by the senior faculty appointed by the examination branch of the University.
3) If there is any change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) the new marks will be awarded to the student. Otherwise, there will be no change in old marks.
4) If the change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) occurs, an amount of Rs.9,000/– will be refunded to the student. Otherwise, the student will forfeit the total amount which he/she paid.
Procedure to Apply For Challenge Valuation
1. The request for Challenge Valuation has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees (Payable in the form of DD for Rs.10,000/- per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favor of The Registrar, JNTUH).
2. Student has to produce Xerox copy of Recounting/Revaluation result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell or Principal while applying.
3. College Exam cell staff (or) Principal will verify & will forward the application to JNTUH.
4. Date will be notified to the student for CV.Then student need to go to JNTUH University & should attend the CV.Where Paper will be evaluated in presence of student.
5. No Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
1) Example : For B.Tech Student :: 15% of maximum of marks (75 Marks for External Exam) means , there should be an increase of 11.25 = 11 marks after CV, then only JNTUH will add marks & will refund the amount of Rs.9,000/-
If a B.Tech student secures 22 marks in external exam & if he applies for CV after RC/RV results are released then after CRV he/she should secure 33 Marks (22+11) so that student can get back the amount of Rs.9,000/– & new marks will be updated.
2) Students can apply for CV only within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/revaluation results.
share the info to all your friends and others students, Share the links JNTUH M.tech 1st sem revaluation results, through the social media to all your friends and classmates and Bookmark our Page for more info and Like our page in the Facebook for more updates and info, also visit www.universityupdates.net