Satavahana University B.Ed 1,3,4 sems Almanac for AY 2016-17
SU : B.Ed Academic calender for Academic Year 2016-17. Here You have an update from satavahana university. Satavahana university B.Ed 1, 3, 4 semesters Academic calenders for Academic Years 2016-17 are released. Students can check their Academic calenders and related details in our site. You can scroll down to check the details.
Below You have the details for Satavahana university B.Ed 1, 3, 4 sems Almanac for AY 2016-17
1. The College offering B.Ed course is expected to submit monthly attendance of students to the following officials. The Head, Dept. of Education, S.U: and 2. The Director, Academic Audit Cell, S.U
2. Students’ attendance is compulsory in theory (80%) as well as practical activities and internship (90%)
3. The Principals should submit the list of mentors and the students allotted and student mail. IDs within 15 days from the commencement of the classes to the Head, Dept. of Education, and. S.U.
4. Every month resource lectures should be arranged in all the papers.
5. All the engagement related work should be organized and compiled to place along with other records. The list of the same shall be forwarded to the Head, Dept. of education. All the marks lists immediately after the activities should be forwarded to the Head.
6. Field Engagement: Seminars, Projects/Discussions/ Field based stories/ study circles/ Science clubs/ Forums/ Observations of Society, Home on various issues and any other fields based work.
Click on the below link to Download the Official Notification of satavahana university:
These are the official links of the SU : B.Ed 1, 3, 4 sems Almanac for AY 2016-17. The students who have been waiting for their Almanac can check in our site. If anyone had any problem, complaints regarding the links you can give your feedback to us through comments and valuable suggestions are also required to us.
share the info to all your friends and others who are waiting for the Almanac and you are requested to,Share the links through the social media to all your friends and classmates and Bookmark our Page for more info and Like our page in the Facebook for more updates and info.